PROGRAM FEE: $300.00 or $565.00 or $725.00
Sliding scale “pay what you can” pricing. Please pay more, if you can, to help support those less able to pay.
Refunds are available after orientation, before the first session. Thank you.
Orientation and 9 weeks
Location: Live Online via Zoom
Fridays from 12:30 to 3PM (EASTERN TIME)
DATES: February 10 to April 14, 2023
ORIENTATION: February 10th from 12:30 – 1:45 (EASTERN TIME)
PROGRAM DATES: February 17, 24, March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, April 7, 14.
RETREAT NOTE: March 31 is 3.5 Hours instead of 2.5 Hours, from 12:30 to 4:00 PM (EASTERN TIME)
“The first step to building strong connections with others is to build a stronger connection with oneself.”
– Together by Vivek Murthy, MD, U.S. Surgeon General
In Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) we learn the skills of caring for ourselves in the same manner that we would care for a loved one in times of distress. The fundamental MSC question is, what do I need most right now? MSC combines the skills of mindfulness and self-compassion to help build emotional resilience.
In this eight-week MSC program, you learn about
- The three key components of self-compassion
- Research that supports the benefits of self-compassion
- Practice skills to increase self-compassion in everyday life
- How to use self-compassion to help build resilience and confidence
- How to offer yourself encouragement and support that can be motivating and uplifting
By connecting with yourself and your natural capacity for kindness toward suffering, you can develop healthy, enduring patterns of relating to all of life’s circumstances.